Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wrapping Things Up

Since the GSOC deadline is today, I spent the last week polishing things up, uploading/committing the latest versions of everything, and working on documentation.

The following OpenMRS wiki pages have all been updated to reflect the latest status and implementation of the OpenMRS ODA and Logic Web Service:


I recorded an instructional video that walks through the creation of a data source and data set using the OpenMRS ODA, showing the different wizard pages and options available. However, I'm having issues getting it published to flash on blip.tv. I'll create another post when I get this squared away.


I also put together three simple reports that illustrate how the three different data styles can be used:
  • Most Recent - Patient summary pages with their most recent data
  • Stacked - Graphs for each patient that track weight, height, temperature, and CD4 per patient over time
  • Flat - XLS fact sheet with many columns where there is one row per patient


Any and all feedback is appreciated!

No comments: